cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what add ons?

llibrarian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just looking at my account (first in a long time) and I notice that my addons have a high rate of being used. I cannot find a way to investigate what the addons are that are associated with my account. Can you direct me?

Many thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@llibrarian 

if used browser mobile then open on inPrivate mode,or use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode, To Login Page  and check it.

or call *611 press 3 and you need your 4 digit PIN.

turn off all background apps in your device,.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Further to the above, each add-on has a unique name. The regulars here would be able to tell you how you came to have them. If that's what you're asking.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@llibrarian 

If you post a screenshot of your add ons (no personal info) we can help identify most add ons 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Well, you have been a community member for quite some time @llibrarian . So if the question you are asking is what are all those addons used for that are listed on your account, there is no easy way in your My Account to tell you this, other than cross checking to Announcements in the community or other posts that have similar questions.

It would be certainly nice if it listed the date when the addons were added to our accounts, what each addon includes and all that good stuff. 

You may be able to get want you are looking for if you ask a CSA, as I have asked one recently about very specific details and they provided it. 

CSA contact methods here: Contact a Customer Support Agent (publicmobile.ca)

But, if you are looking for usage history on each of these addons, that may be more of a challenge. The details do not tell you what part of your plan or addons are being used. So you just have to know or try and figure out the best you can.

NOTE, do not go by the snapshot/summary of your usage details (that info. is not correct). Choose to download the usage details; this will be more accurate.

sure2806
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If it is a Mobile browser your addon’s will be below to your plan details

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The site can be problematic for caching and keeping data. Refresh the page and also use those little spinner refresh buttons below the plan usage and add-ons usage areas.

Your plan stuff is in the middle and add-ons are on the right (on a non-mobile browser)

Need Help? Let's chat.