cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card

Uchechukwu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It’s been weeks and I still haven’t received my SIM card and I didn’t even get a tracking number. This is the worst mobile line in the world 

13 REPLIES 13

In the future, if you ever need another one I'd definitely recommend what seem people have mentioned in various threads. Canadian Cell Supplies (CCS) I got mine for 3 bucks and delivered in 3 days, no hassle, cheap and pretty seamless activation. 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there!

I am just following up to check if you still need our help?

After 24 hours with no response, I'm required to close the case. 

If you need further assistance don't hesitate to get in touch!

PS: Also our chatbot SIMon is here for you 24/7.  

Let me know

Kind regards,
Ioana ^_~ CS_Agent

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there!

We'll do our best to help once we find out if the SIM card arrived or not by tomorrow.

Kindly,

Razvan

Uchechukwu

And wait for another 10 business days, that makes zero sense. A refund would make more sense if you can’t deliver tomorrow. I have waited enough 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there!

If the SIM card does not arrive by tomorrow evening, if you do not have a store nearby to get a SIM there, we can place a new order for you this time free of cost since you paid for the first order.

Kindly,

Razvan

Uchechukwu

Why would I order online if I had that alternative 🤦🏽‍♀️

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there! I hope your day is going well!

If the SIM card does not arrive at you in by tomorrow evening, you have the alternative to go to a retailer if you have nearby and purchase a SIM card.

If you do that, we would apply a credit to your account once it is activated to cover the cost of the SIM card.

Kindly,

Razvan, CS_Agent

@Uchechukwu 

Why don’t you reply to @CS_Agent? 🤷‍ 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello.

Thank you so much for your understanding.

We are here waiting for your reply in case you need assistance.

Kindly, 
Clau- CS agent

Uchechukwu

😑

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Uchechukwu 

You can always go to your local Walmart, London Drugs, etc to buy a SIM card. When the one you ordered arrives keep it as a spare. It’s good to have a spare one around in case you lose your phone.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Uchechukwu   Just open a ticket with PM Support and they can track it for you

Click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. Type: did not receive my sim card
  2. Then click "Contact Us" ,
  3. and then click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Uchechukwu 

you can waiting for 5 to 10 business days,

if you not receive it send Private Messages to Customer Support Agent

with order info.

CSA Hours Of Operation (publicmobile.ca)

Verify your identity (publicmobile.ca)

Need Help? Let's chat.