cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card

BryanPeterson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Idid not receive a sim card with my CPO phone.

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous 

you can go and do ask your support team , or go to add any device to you check it in Cart  what is you see..

@Anonymous : My "support team"??? lol See the above pic ^^^^

@BryanPeterson   Please ignore what the other member said you are not entitle to free SIM.  The person does not know the policy and I can assure you there is  no policy change with proof  (So, in short, you  should get a SIM with the phone purchase)

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/phone-section#phone-start

hTideGnow_6-1642614548604.png

Of course, one could argue about the Quantities, but trust me, they have more  SIM to give out than you thought

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

my apologies for mistake information.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@BryanPeterson 

and for the promo SIM card free is no more the change the policy, and no more SIM card.

@Anonymous : This I have to reply to. Where's your proof? When did this policy change? The marketing says free SIM with phone purchase. Around here we all know the messaging doesn't keep up. But you should provide proof for such a claim.

Anonymous
Not applicable

when you buy it your device is showing in Cart  only the device not add SIM card and for the promo SIM card free is no more they maybe change the policy, and no more SIM card.

@BryanPeterson 

my apologies for mistake information. you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent

to re-send SIM card,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@BryanPeterson wrote:

Idid not receive a sim card with my CPO phone.

Contact CSA ASAP using link provided by @hTideGnow. Sooner you do it sooner they will get back to you, just be patient.

If you need service ASAP, as advised by @darlicious, get SIM from local retailer, activate, create PM account, pick number, etc.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BryanPeterson 

If you need a sim card it will be easier to purchase from a local retailer and save the reciept to remit to the CSA you chat with about the missing sim card to recieve a credit to your account for the cost of purchasing one yourself. This will be quicker than having one shipped to you from pm.

@J_PM 

Another issue you need to look into or clarify if this policy has changed. Along with the sim card BOGO free offer customers only receiving one sim card instead of two?!!

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @BryanPeterson 

I am pretty sure they are supposed to include the SIM for free.   

So, open a ticket with PM and ask them to either send you another one or reimburse you.  To open a ticket with PM support, click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. type: Contact CS Agent
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Other"
  4. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

But, is this for new activation or just phone swap?   If you are existing PM customer and you are using the service now, maybe you don't need a new SIM afterall.  Try to pull the PM SIM from your old phone and see if it fits on your new one.

Need Help? Let's chat.