cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Destinations with Free Holiday Giveaway and Int'l LD bonus

rafayaleem
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have following Add-Ons in my account 

1. $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US)
  2. $0 Free Holiday Giveaway: 500min INTL Long Distance incl CA & US
  3. 500 one-time Int'l LD bonus

Question :

• What international destinations can i call with add-on # 1
  • What international destinations can i call with add-on # 2
  • What international destinations can i call with add-on # 3
7 REPLIES 7

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@pkaraa wrote:

you wont be charged for trying to call any country if they are not included in the list

You cannot be charged for any long distance call as PM is prepaid service: you can use it only for what you paid in Advance or what your plan allows. If you have no proper add-on, call/sms will Not be completed, period.

@rafayaleem wrote:

what about India and Pakistan?

There is an add-on for these two countries (750 min for $15) .

Are these two countries included in the free bonus minutes?

@rafayaleem   It could still work with the Holiday bonus

If you have one from Dec 2021, try it and let us know  I want to find out if the Holiday bonus are included as well

No worry, if that not included, it either won't connect or it will be using the Indian and Pakistan add-on if you have it in your account.   

rafayaleem
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

what about India and Pakistan?

There is an add-on for these two countries (750 min for $15) .

Are these two countries included in the free bonus minutes?

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Lists are given in the posts above and dont worry, you wont be charged for trying to call any country if they are not included in the list of countries you can call as PM is prepaid. If that country you are calling is not on the free or paid add-on list, you wont be able to call.

Yes, It does look like there is not much difference between the Paid one and the Free one.  

Here is the full list of  countries that the Paid Long Distance add-on covers:

Intl long distance Add-On included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela. Calls must originate from Canada.

@0PX9O4 wrote:

@rafayaleem 

For each of these, the included countries are : Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

There are many more countries that can be called with these free add-ons.  However, this was never advertised by Public Mobile.  My experiences have been that the paid and free international long distance add-ons are all capable of calling the same countries.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@rafayaleem 

For each of these, the included countries are : Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

Need Help? Let's chat.