cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card still hasn't arrived after 13 days and

Xiaomi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I ordered two sim cards and they shipped on the 9th. Still have not arrived. Very unhappy about this. Can anything be done? I am in Nova Scotia for anybody wondering
11 REPLIES 11

Xiaomi

i recieved an email today that the item has finally registered with canada post. so i guess it will be here in a week or two. hopefully they honour.. still no word from mods yet theyre active 😞

oilblue99
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Assuming PM will honour the fact you ordered a SIM during the fall promo, I think waiting for a response is a good thing at this point, as it will give the backlog a chance to clear. Then you'll get a much faster response should you encounter any issues while porting. In the meantime, you have your existing plan and provider, which is better than some of the people with porting issues.

BTW, keep the original SIM order number--it will likely be needed to prove you ordered during the promo.

Speaking of that SIM order, take a close look at the confirmation email. A few weeks after ordering my PM SIM, I finally noticed a typo in the shipping address. No wonder mine hadn't arrived! I immediately ordered another SIM...carefully entering the address. Oddly enough that SIM arrived promptly. (smh)

Might be worth ordering another SIM. Could be handy to already have it when the Mods get back to you.

In any case, I hope you're not waiting much longer!

Xiaomi

it sucks and the mods dont answer

kevdanga
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Xiaomi I'm in the same boat, waiting for a sim ordered a long time ago. Considering people are still waiting on responses for no service after ports...I think we're waaaaay down the list in priority.

UDP7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The Public can't help. You're just going to have to wait until you get a reply from the mods.

Xiaomi
No mods answer yet. Been waiting all day. Please can someone help me?

Xiaomi

Thanks so much.. hopefully I can get this fixed soon 

IbbyK

Xiaomi

Sorry to sound clueless, how do I find mods? I am new 

Xiaomi
Will do, thanks

IbbyK
You might be a bit too late to the party mate. It never hurts to contact the mods and let them know your situation.
Need Help? Let's chat.