cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

promo

krazy89
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hey guys...

i was under the impression that if you ordered a sim card between oct 23 and nov 16 that you can sign up for the promo after nov 20th???

or did i read it wrong?  if i did, it is because the post was very vague and unclear.

is it too late to sign on?

thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

krazy89

huh...

never knew that is even possible...  thanks guys for all the help...

i think i will do that and then port my number over when it's all good to go.

cheers guys...

j

xxJDxx
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What you should do, and what I intend to do if my SIM shows up tomorrow, is setup your PM account with a temporary phone number supplied by PM. Then contact a mod with your info. Once you recieve confimation that the promo has been applied you can then port your number over. 

Yes, they will honor it for you since you ordered it while promo was running. If you don't want to risk porting in your number, you can pick a new number and test all services then request to port in from your self-serve account if everything is working.

krazy89

thanks bud for the info... i did see that post in one of the other threads...

but i'm porting over a number and without confirmation that i am still eligible for the promo... i won't be porting it over

i have PM'd Jeremy, so hopefully he'll get back to me to confirm.

thanks!

j

PhoneSeeker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Please follow these instructions Smiley Happyhttp://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/SIM-Ordering-amp-SIM-Card-Payment-amp-Pi...

When going through the activation portal the promo plan will not be available, so please choose the following  in market plan:

plan.JPG

Once activated, please private message a Community mod and they will provision the promo plan for you.

Note: You must also provide the order # of the SIM card you purchased

Need Help? Let's chat.