cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now in the middle of nowhere

Mohaly
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Last Saturday I have complained that I tried to port from wind to public mobile and I got two messages one that the activation failed and the other is the activation is done. Yesterday wind Mobile was working and PM mobile wasn't and I was complaining now both my phone have no signals and gives me emergency calls only.
What shall I do now? And what is the problem?
5 REPLIES 5

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
You'll just have to wait. I know it suck but that's all we can do. Did you read the latest post in the announcements

Mohaly

I have contacted all the MOD and contacted the Facebook account and Twitter without any response also I have post many posts on the community without any response.

I don't know what shall I do

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Were you already dealing with one of the mods?  Unfortunately you'll have to talk to them.  It seems like your account is messed up because you can't log into self serve, also your SIM doesn't seem to be provisioned.  Hopefully with their announcement yesterday of more hands on deck, they will be able to assist you as soon as possible.

Mohaly

No I am still unable to log to self serve and the phone is unlock and it tried a sim card from public mobile and it works fine.

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If you log into self serve does it show the ported number?  What phone do you have and are you sure it's unlocked?

Need Help? Let's chat.