cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card ordered but i did not purchase

Maddie-Jaclyn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got an email saying I ordered a bonus and triple punch SIM but I did not. Did anyone else have this problem? How do I resolve this as I know refunds are not available for SIM cards. I did just win a reward and the email followed after that. 

5 REPLIES 5

JumpinBean
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did as well.  

tzliu
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

My guess is that you may have ordered the SIM card earlier. You should had received the shipment confirmation email soon after the card was mailed to you.  But TONS of confirmation emails were held up for weeks and finally are arriving in user mailboxes.  I have just received the shipment confirmations for a phone and a sim card which I had received both loooong time ago.   

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah no worries, one of the glitches of the week, but shouldn't effect you or your wallet!

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yes. This was a new bug the company made up. If money has not left your pocket then ignore it. Are you new-ish here or did you buy a sim from here not long ago? If so then you can think of this as your confirmation of the order.

@Maddie-Jaclyn wrote:

I got an email saying I ordered a bonus and triple punch SIM but I did not. Did anyone else have this problem? How do I resolve this as I know refunds are not available for SIM cards. I did just win a reward and the email followed after that. 

As long as you weren't charged anything for SIM card, ignore the message. If the SIM card arrives, keep it as a spare. Public Mobile has been sneding this e-mail message out to several people by mistake.

Need Help? Let's chat.