cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card order

Displeased29
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a sim card a week ago and I never received confirmation order I screenshoted the order where the hell is my sim card!? 

7 REPLIES 7

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Displeased29 wrote:

I ordered a sim card a week ago and I never received confirmation order I screenshoted the order where the hell is my sim card!? 

@Displeased29 , it took over 3 weeks for me to receive my SIM Card from Public Mobile that’s delivered through Canada Post! Some get theirs much faster! If it takes much longer ask if they will credit your account if you purchase a SIM Card locally (save the receipt for proof of purchase). Sometimes they do this when it takes to long or don’t receive it!

If you need a SIM Card quicker see if you can purchase one locally at Telus, Koodo, or Mobile Klinik store: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/nb/store-locator

Amazon Canada  $4.99 + tax & free shipping with Amazon Prime

Public Mobile SIM Card on Amazon

Canadian Cell Supplies   $5.99 + tax with free shipping

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/latest-products/products/multi-sim-card-for-standard-mi...

They won't reimburse him/her. Product is sold as is. If they purchase another SIM card they can input the information online as this is a self service site. no need for CS. LOL. Just saying....    all good though. 

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I wanted to provide the link to contact Customer Service in case they end up purchasing a SIM from elsewhere and want to send them the receipt to be reimbursed.

@JRod You too! It's only been a week. We do not need to send this person to a CS Agent after a week. As you stated yourself, it can take up to 3 weeks. By giving him the link will do nothing. 

@mojorising Why are you sending them to a CS Agent? It's been one week!! Try educating the person that when you order a SIM card from PM it can take up to 3 weeks. The fastest way to get a SIM card is to either go to a local Telus store (call ahead first) or Amazon for $4.99. Just saying... a CS Agent is basically going to tell him the same thing I just typed. 

JRod

@Displeased29 

This is normal, when you order a SIM from Public Mobile directly you will not get a tracking number and no confirmation email. It can take up to 3 weeks unfortunately to receive your order. 

Customer service will be able to provide you with updates on the status if 3 weeks pass and you haven’t received anything:

Please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

If you do not wish to wait that long you can purchase a SIM from Amazon (usually cheaper and faster shipping) or from a local telus store (call ahead to make sure they have it). If you go this route, you can provide the receipt to support and get reimbursed for the original order.

mojorising
Need Help? Let's chat.