cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim activation xxxx

sukhsandhu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I suspended my phone sim (phone number xxxxxxxxx) for about 60 days. I have returned to Canada now and want to activate my sim. However, I’m unable to log in to my account to activate the sim. Please activate my sim so that I can use the phone.

Thanks,

Sukhminder 

17 REPLIES 17

so, how to change subject font??

@sukhsandhu wrote:

Since May 2022

@sukhsandhu     When was your last payment because if you haven't made a payment since May or within 90 days from when the account got suspended for lack of payment,  then both account and number would have been deactivated as noted by @softech  earlier.   So you would need a new SIM to activate a new account.

@dust2dust    Ahh...okay, I thought you were referring to OP's post here.  Yes, I've noticed the different font from that poster's thread a couple of times.  I wonder too how he does that and the heading doesn't show up on my phone for that font. 

edit:  just realized the OP from that thread has changed usernames..

@dust2dust    What different font? 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What I wanna know is how did someone get a different font in the subject line yesterday? 🙂

@softech   Thanks, perhaps that will be the quicker way to get action next time. 😊

@dabr no worry, it is not an automated process, still very manual  🙂

@softech   I never thought about reporting it as inappropriate.   I would be concerned that the post would be  removed altogether or have you found that CSA's just do the required editing?

@dabr I sometimes use the Report Inappropriate  content trick.. but weekends  and evenings do not work well either, they don't action quickly 

@computergeek541     I saw OP's post just as I was about to sign off last night and decided to send a brief message CSA and asked they they edit the number from OP's post.  I guess I wasn't clear enough enough in my request as I now see a private message from CSA asking me to verify my account.   Since there was only a couple of new posts, I thought the post needing to be edited would be obvious.   

Next time I'll include the link so that there's no confusion.

sukhsandhu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Since May 2022

@softech wrote:

@sukhsandhu   You are not supposed to put your number here for your own protection as it is an open forum.

I know that this isn't yours or the fault of any of members, but even replying to the message makes it so that the number gets displayed more times. I have manually removed the phone number from each post.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@sukhsandhu 

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

or safari on private mode, To Login Page

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

and press Reactivate my plan and follow the steps to make manual payment this time.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@sukhsandhu 

How long were you away from Canada and when was your last payment?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@sukhsandhu   You are not supposed to put your number here for your own protection as it is an open forum.

But since you have put your number here, I have called 1-855-4PUBLIC for you but it was unable to locate your number.  I am afraid you might have missed your 90 days grace period after the account was suspended.  The account seems to have been closed  and you probably lost your phone number

Please direct message PM Support to confirm  if your account was permanently closed

Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@sukhsandhu   are you still using the same email address you registered for PM Self-serve?  did you try to Reset Password?  If you are unable to reset password that way, please open ticket with PM Support:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.