cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Esim subscription - No option for esim

emailbilly
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am new to Public Mobile, just subscribed to the Canada-US plan. During my subscription, there was no option to choose esim, therefore I paid for the physical sim option thinking I could change it during activation. However, now I am stuck with physical sim activation and there is nothing I could do. I contact the online service, they said the only way is to contact customer care (this blog), but I still haven't heard any feedback yet... I also check if I can cancel my subscription so maybe I can re-subscribe using my phone (I guess there is esim option through phone), but again the only way is to contact customer care... I am stuck, please assist, thanks! 

4 REPLIES 4

emailbilly

Much appreciated, will give a shot

hi @emailbilly I think it might be possible.  I have read once, only once, PM agent refund a new activation.  But YMMV

emailbilly

Thank you @hTideGnow  for your feedback! Do you think it is possible to cancel and resubscribe in my case? If not, how long would the sim card come? I am just thinking the long process by receiving the sim card, then I still need to contact the customer care to switch to esim... much appreciate

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @emailbilly choosing esim is on the second step right after account creation.  Too late for now, you might want to activate the physical sim first if you have one on hand

if you are those waiting for PM to send out sim, don't wait then, please submit tikcet with CS aget here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.