cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Card not received

JoanneSp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a sim card for my mom May 7th.  We still haven't received it.  How do I contact someone about the order?

5 REPLIES 5

@JoanneSp 

just message support using this link then

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

JoanneSp

Thank you.  I tried the get help page with no luck

JoanneSp

Thank you for your help.  I am not having much luck with anything today as it seems there is maintenance going on!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JoanneSp 

Sim card delivery from PM online could be as many as 3 weeks.  And PM also has confirmed delay:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Ongoing-Issue-for-SIMS-purchased-prior-...

Since it has been over 10 business days,  open ticket with PM support to confirm if they got the order and if the sim card is on the way.  They might offer to resend you another one or ask you to buy one form local Telus/Koodo/MobileKlink store and reimburse you the extra cost

Click "Yes, I'm a customer", then click "Sign In", once signed in, ignore the choices and type "Sim card order"
              Then click "Contact Us".  Finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗ " and you can open the ticket
2. Or if you have trouble with Chatbot, Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@JoanneSp 

it may take up to 3 weeks for delivery. You can go to top of this page click Get Help  and start a chat to start process of CSA assiatnce.

Need Help? Let's chat.