cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Card Troubles

BradyP115
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got a new sim and transfered my number over to it, however I made a typo in my iemi and now it won't let me receive calls. It said it would try to contact me through my old number which was stolen and disabled, or my alternate which I forgot to update to my friends new number. I have my data, messaging, and ability to make calls, but I can't receive them. What do I do to get back to the page that I can re enter my phones iemi number?

7 REPLIES 7

HI @BradyP115 

is everything working now?

BradyP115

Okay, thank you. I realized the link worked after I sent that reply, but I couldn't modify it. I am talking to one of them right now. Thank-you so much for your help

@BradyP115   The number to call was private messaged to you by @hTideGnow .  You'll find it at the envelope icon top right or tap your avatar for Messages if no envelope.

BTW the bot doesn't work, to contact regular PM customer support you need to use the private message system, @computergeek541 gave you a link to it - this is different from the chatbot and works.

BradyP115

I tried, but I couldn't reach anybody. Is there a number I can call? The bot won't let me go anywhere

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @BradyP115 

there is a porting support team to call to correct that.  But provide he account number instead of IMEI. I  will send you the phone number to your Community inbox. Check and call them 

@BradyP115 wrote:

I got a new sim and transfered my number over to it, however I made a typo in my iemi and now it won't let me receive calls. It said it would try to contact me through my old number which was stolen and disabled, or my alternate which I forgot to update to my friends new number. I have my data, messaging, and ability to make calls, but I can't receive them. What do I do to get back to the page that I can re enter my phones iemi number?

You'll need to contact Public Mobile to correct this.  If possible, use the old carrier's account number instead.  Please send a private message to CS_Agent.  
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.