i register for buy a  simcard with internet on 5.july

but not yet recieved my simcard.

i will send Screenshot's of my Reg & payment page  

please help me.

best regardMy Reg Page ScreenshotMy Reg Page Screenshot

4 REPLIES 4

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

As posted upthread, Amazon.ca has the SIM for $5+tax for next-day delivery with Prime. No you shouldn't have to pay $5 when you already ordered a free one, but maybe you'll save $5 by porting over earlier. 🙂

Are you in Ottawa by any chance?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@elshan2024 , based on feedback in the community, shipping time can be up to two weeks.  I suggest using the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the web page to initiate a support ticket to ensure the SIM card has been shipped. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@elshan2024 

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive .if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up or order from Amazon .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect it . Or if you can get a credit for buying a new SIM card .message support directly while your already here and logged in the community you can send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@elshan2024 

Sim card delivery from PM online could be a week to as many as 3 weeks

it only has been 6 days, wait till next week.  If you still not receive it by mid next week, you can open ticket with PM support to confirm if they got the order and if the sim card is on the way.  They might offer to resend you another one or ask you to buy one form local Telus/Koodo/MobileKlink store and reimburse you the extra cost

Please open ticket by private message CS agent here:
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.