Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign in help

NinaMaria
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I sign into my account?!?

i need to update my payment Info. 

Edit - thanks for all the responses with the obvious answers! Turns out my problem is my ancient iOS. The log in page was displayed WITHOUT the actual sign in button to click on. 🙄🤯

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@JK8 @alwinhuynh - tried both your ways and they did not work for me. Then again, I am sure the site is unresponsive due to cache/cookies on my current browser. 🙄 what a pain.

What does work for me is opening a tab in incognito mode, then choosing the "Sign In" at the top right of the page.

Then select My Account.

If the account is currently in suspended status you can also look into obtaining a voucher to make a payment through 611,  see here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles?q=vouchers

Locations to obtain some: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

You can submit a ticket here to customer support if still issues and to: Create or forgot My Account email or password link

LegusY
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Top right, sign in - my account

I think you were just lost for a moment there haha, if you forget you password, I'm sure there's a prompt there to recover it or log in another way.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@NinaMaria 

tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

and go to payment,,, manage payment method and update card information and save payment.

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

alwinhuynh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you're on desktop, it's at the top right where it says Sign In, beside Community. You can change your payment info under the Payments tab.

On mobile, it's the green box with the 3 white lines at the top right. Click it and Sign In should be the last tab.

Need Help? Let's chat.