Did you mean: 

Shop phones

Monicavan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Want to buy a new phone from PM 

where did the option go to shop ?

7 REPLIES 7

@on2wheels wrote:

Was this announced? I'm surprised I missed this, the phones were always on my radar for when I need to replace mine.  It did seem too good to be true honestly, a one year warranty on a preowned phone.

No formal announcement was made.   I didn't find the pricing to be good.

on2wheels
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Was this announced? I'm surprised I missed this, the phones were always on my radar for when I need to replace mine.  It did seem too good to be true honestly, a one year warranty on a preowned phone.

dwh1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I was referring to the current Public Company, not the predecessor company. Still, I stand corrected on the details. Thanks for the clarification.

@dwh1 wrote:

@Monicavan  PM never sold phones directly;

Public Mobile did sell phones directly for quite some time before discontinuing those offerings. Not only did Public Mobile sell used phones on this website, but many years ago, Public Mobile also sold phones in-store after the Telus takeover of the company.  Public Mobile also sold phones at stores when they were an indpenedent company using a CDMA network.

dwh1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Monicavan  PM never sold phones directly; they partnered with Orchard for that.  While that partnership is gone, Orchard is still around and you can go their their site at getorchard.com if you want to buy from them.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Monicavan 

Mobile Klinic has kind of assumed the role of used phone reseller that were previously offered here at Public Mobile.

Give them a go.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Monicavan 

At the present time, Public mobile is not selling preowned phones.  You will need to look at other options.  Uncertain if Public mobile will resell phones in the future. 

Need Help? Let's chat.