cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service

renie7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just curious.  Has anyone else had issues with getting service for a problem?

I have been dealing with customer service since prior to last Friday (11th) and it was on this day they said they had to refer my issue to a high-level tech.  They told me I should hear from this tech person within 24 to 72 hours.  Well last Monday (14) was 72 hours and now this afternoon is another 72 hours and I found out today that apparently a high-level tech STARTED looking at it yesterday (16th) and has yet to figure anything out.

My thoughts are the service is definitely lacking on this issue anyway and was just curious to know if anyone else has had an experience like this.

Thanks

Renie7

5 REPLIES 5

Josh204
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Are you a new customer to Public mobile 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

I guess I've been very lucky. I've never had a single problem with Public Mobile since I started with them 5 years ago. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I have tv service from Telus. I have exactly that from them too. I call about a problem. They listen to me. Then tell me someone will look into it. Not. Not a peep. Ever. On a couple occasions over time on the same problem.
But I can't say the same thing for here. I hear from these internal tech types. But then the problem doesn't get resolved anyway. And yet another problem that I had they had a quick solution.
So maybe it's just your mileage may vary, as the saying goes.

Is this still your calling your US number problem?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@renie7 

on occasion...people do have delays getting issues squared away. You should request that your problem be escalated as you've been waiting for so long. Usually they can address problems quick, but sometimes ...not so quick.

added...also request 5GB's free data as compensation for your troubles.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @renie7 

Since support is on the case, reply support again  and ask for an update

Need Help? Let's chat.