cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service suspended trying to pay!!

smcmahon005
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to talk to a rep! I’ve tried different cards An will not allow me to pay last card I used is debit credit. Feeling frustrated not having a phone.  I was on auto repay An it has never come off automatically 

5 REPLIES 5

gail709
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Click the question mark in the bottom right hand corner.  Type in Moderator,  Let them know you have an account specific question.  Open a ticket.

Venture4it
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have available funds in my account and my service has been suspended. Try paying and says not enough funds. Please reacitivate my phone. This is my work

@smcmahon005

The website can be finicky at times.  Try using a different browser, clearing cache or using privacy mode/incognito mode.  In address section, leave the apartment section blank.  

You can try dialing 611 to see whether that billing option works.  You can even buy an online payment voucher via recharge.com if you really need to activate your phone.  Moderator help is taking 2-3 days.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@smcmahon005 wrote:

I would like to talk to a rep! I’ve tried different cards An will not allow me to pay last card I used is debit credit. Feeling frustrated not having a phone.  I was on auto repay An it has never come off automatically 

If I understand you correctly you have a CC registered with autopay but it never debits the card automatically on plan renewal? 

When you say the system will not let you use a card, is that just in autopay or even when you try to manually add funds to your account?

To get help with your account, activation, or service? Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with your account.They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue; "https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder..."

Click here to send them a private message. 'https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  '

In your message please include: PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin? Provide any 3 of the following: Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date amount.

How long until they reply? Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]. Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received. Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.

There is no need to send multiple messages.Some good posts/reads: Search PM GUIDE to find some great posts and answers to many common questions.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@smcmahon005 wrote:

You can send private message to moderator and wait for 48 - 72 hours for reply.

You can buy topup voucher to topup your account to get your plan working again while waiting for help.from moderator.

Need Help? Let's chat.