cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service not working

Jonatello81
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I bought an eSIM off-line and installed it to my phone and the account shows up on my phone, but the phone number I chose isn’t working. I have no service bars and when I try to log into my account to do anything, I can’t log into my account because it sends me a verification code to the phone number I chose which I do not receive because I have no service, making it virtually impossible to do anything and I’m getting very very frustrated and would rather have my money back then deal with this kind of crap. I did not pay for a service not to be able to use it. How do I go about getting my money back or how do I get my service going , I’ve been trying to figure something out for almost 2 weeks now, but not a single second on my account. There is no one to talk to you which is very very confusing. What kind of business doesn’t have someone to talk to Specially, a phone company so I either want my money back or I want my service up and running immediately

3 REPLIES 3

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Jonatello81 

how you buy the esim offline? did you use the PM app to buy

Check if the new esim is installed on your phone.  If installation is the problem, or if it does not connect, you will need PM support agent to check.  Please message support agent :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Jonatello81 when you purchased the eSIM did you receive an email from Public Mobile with a QR code, and if so did you scan it to install the eSIM? Are you able to go into your phone's cellular settings to see if there is a Public Mobile eSIM and that the line is turned on

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

is the esim on your phone installed? does it show enabled or showing as Primary and the option "Turn on this line" is enabled?

if all yes, try Reset network settings

but if still not connecting, then ask PM to help.  You cannot open ticket using Chatbot , but you can message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.