cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service cancelled due to missed payment

calgary
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My wife's C/C was cancelled yesterday due to fraud and, as one would have it, her payment was to go thru today.  I tried contacting a CS Agent but not sure the message was submitted.  Need to get this resolved ASAP.  Can someone please help???

I can't contact her but, can she log in to her account w/out using the verification code so she can change her C/C no.?

Tim

7 REPLIES 7

calgary

Figured this part out and have a ticket in.  Thanks!

calgary

K, tried the link for Private messaging but can't get it to go through as CS-agent doesn't work in the "send to" box?

@calgary 

For the "grace period", only Postpaid provider offers that. PM is Prepaid provider and all Prepaid services work like that 

And you were not turning off the 2FA , it cannot be completely turned off.  You just have your device trusted.  That 2FA code will still send when it sees the need 

Try click Didn't Receive Code and then Send E-Mail.  If no such option, you will need to engage support

Please open ticket with PM support:

1. Open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
    Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", then "Other", then "Log In", finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗
2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there         

calgary

Thanks.  This is a bit ridiculous.  Would not a 2 - 4 day grace period be applicable with an email being sent for notification of account being shut off?

On another note, I have turned off 2 tier verification on both our accounts yet they keep asking for one.  What's up with that?

@softech wrote:

@calgary 

A  If you cannot receive the 2FA for when login, click "Didn't receive code" and "Send enakl" to receive the code via email 

What is "Send enakl"? Is this something new? 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @calgary 

Just hit up a Shoppers Drug Mart and pick up a PM Voucher. Then dial 611 on the phone and follow the prompts. She'll be back up and running in no time. Then can get the other aspect fixed later.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@calgary 

PM is prepaid and account will be suspended if no payment made in timr.  You u need to update the card to the system and make a manual payment after

A quick workarounds is to buy a voucher from SDM/London Drug/711/Shell and the load the voucher via *611

to update the card, login to My account and go to Payment page, Manage Subscription, Update payment information.  If you cannot receive the 2FA for when login, click "Didn't receive code" and "Send enakl" to receive the code via email 

Need Help? Let's chat.