cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service HELP!

Josee0412
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ported number over my number and I can receive calls but not make a call, also no data service or text service in or out. Looks like provisioning needs to be reset. Already spoke with porting dep, they said moderator will have to reset esim provision.

9 REPLIES 9

Josee0412
  • I think Inhave opened a ticket, but not sure links dont seem to work?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Josee0412  You. An try resetting newtwork settings to start , but to contact support here’s the link 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

@Josee0412  open a ticket and see what major agent has.  

There was a post they resent another QR code and then work from there.  Please update us

Josee0412

Yes, many times over

thanks @Josee0412  and @will13am  , I missed that

@Josee0412 did you reset all networks? Some customers need to reset networks for the eSIM to start working

Josee0412

it is an esim. Nothing to reseat

@softech wrote:

@Josee0412 

what phone do you have?

Try reseat the sim card and reboot the phone once more

but true, it does look like a sim card provisioning issue.  It is an easy fix for PM support, you just need to message them:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Time to edit the canned responses, OP mentioned e-SIM, not sure how those can be reseated.   😁

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@Josee0412 

it should be an  setup issue with the account, please submit a ticket with PM cs agent

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Josee0412 

what phone do you have?

Try reseat the sim card and reboot the phone once more

but true, it does look like a sim card provisioning issue.  It is an easy fix for PM support, you just need to message them:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.