cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self serve

ClaudeRail
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a new Public Mobile customer for a little less than a month.  Today I received a text message saying I have not signed up for self serve. I connected to my account and my credit card info is there. Am I missing something ? Will my subscription be renewed at the end of the current cycle ? 

9 REPLIES 9

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@tril  if your services are still working and you receive this error message just ignore it .no worries 

tril

I'm receiving the same message every month about saying I have not signed up for self serve but I did everything like on the picture above. I don't understand what else they need? I'm using publicmobile service over 2 months.

ClaudeRail

Finally found the toggle. All is good.  Thanks for your help.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

lol So I tried to change to FR and it then picks up the chosen language in my profile. So that's where it's set.
So click on that + in the lower LEFT and then the last choice should profile and scroll down past your numbers and such and find Francais and click the pencil and then the lower orange selection. This will change all language things. Do you prefer the French (maybe by your name you would)? If so then don't change it.

So for those images, click on the + circle in the lower left and the third item down is Payments then the first button shown is Manage Subscription and then you'll see that toggle.

But I'm not sure that's the problem. I wonder if it's just an erroneous message.
If you can login and everything appears to be active and your services work then I wouldn't do anything. This IS your self-serve so the message would be wrong.

@ClaudeRail  My images are from accessing website on the mobile device . But the steps are the same . Go to payments > manage subscription >and make sure the toggle is toggled on like in the pic 

Click on the + in the bottom right. Click on the black bar in the middle to log out. Click on the right side thing (not cancel?). Click on the orange bar. Find the FR in the upper right and choose EN. Wait interminably for stuff to finish because it's so stupidly slow.

nvm

ClaudeRail

Can't find a way to switch my app to english. What I see in the app does not look at all like your example.

Any example with the app in french ? 

ClaudeRail

My app is in french. Let me see if I can switch to english 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ClaudeRail  it should renew . Have you ever signed into your account before ?.after activating the sim . ?

add can you ensure auto subscribe is on @ClaudeRail 

Turn  auto pay  OFF/ON  3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1690752190880.png

Need Help? Let's chat.