Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Serve SITE NOT WORKING

Maggilynnd1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

16 REPLIES 16

Dragonking187
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Publicmobile website goes down for maintenance once a week for a couple hours. It's up and running now 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dust2dust 

Look at that....they haven't pulled the $40/15gb plan yet despite the spooky overtures from management. But better forewarned than forlorn. One must walk a fine line between being right and righteousness?🤔🐆🦂

walker1
Mayor / Maire

Must have been a mini maintenance night. Didn't really think they'd pull that plan so soon. Just someone thinking they knew it all.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Looks like it's working now. (and the 15gb plan is still there)

walker1
Mayor / Maire

Auto pay sounds pretty good, right about now. But it's too late 😔

That balance is more than your plan cost? Or did something take most of your payment leaving you with $3?

Maggilynnd

Yes I paid enough through 611 but it still sais account temporarily suspended and tells me the balance I have in my account (I added 3 extra dollars to the am out its said was due)

@Maggilynnd wrote:

Are you able to access your account?

I can only log into my rewards account or call 611. Self service is down.

So you used 611 and paid? Did you pay enough to get your balance up to your plan cost? If so then try calling 611 again and see if it now doesn't say suspended. If so then maybe restart the phone.

Adding - misread something that I've now deleted

Maggilynnd

Are you able to access your account?

Maggilynnd

Ya I called and paid through 611 too bad my accounts temporarily suspended because payment was one day past the renewal date so apparently I paid to top up my account and not get service back until I can access my account page

Where are you seeing here right now people saying they can log in? I can't. But 611 and logging in to the chatbot seem to be working.

@Maggilynnd 

Most of the time maintenance is not announced ahead of time. The rewards page is working right now but the self service page is down for maintenance.

Maggilynnd

Maintenence was scheduled 3 days ago, and it seems other people can still get onto their accounts

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Maggilynnd1 

All you can do is try logging in later after the maintenance is complete. If your cc is on file you can call 611 to make a payment if you know your pin.

Maggilynnd1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Also, i have a rewards account with the same email I use to lig in, but I couldn't remember the username and tried to reset the password but am NOT receiving the emails. 

Need Help? Let's chat.