cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeing My Rewards

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

I am the type that goes into my accounts ahead of renewal and tops up the account with amount due minus earned rewards. Now that they have moved the rewards I have to log into a separate account to find out what that number is. I get why they did it. My beef with it is, surely it is possible, at the very least, to put a "total" rewards anticipated for the next period where my rewards used to show (link the 2 accounts?). Then if I need specifics I can go to the rewards account.

Maybe @Catherine_T or @J_PM can mention this to someone that can make it happen. 

Rant over.

4 REPLIES 4

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@kb_mv  - I totally agree, I don't find it to be user friendly and feel it could certainly be simplified to either make it a linked one step, or at least have some of the relevant information on my account.  I am hopeful this can be improved in the future!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

It is a little more cumbersome to segregate rewards and the self serve.  I could live with it if only there was not two separate logins using the same credentials.  Surely the two systems could share login information such that successful login to one will offer access to the other without having to enter username/password a second time.  This is not the first site that has this kind of set up.  Banks have separate sites for banking and investment accounts but share login information.  Hopefully the current situation is just work in progress.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

I agree that it would be nice.  But I guess the difficulty for now is that the 2 systems are in fact really 2 different systems.  The new one is on Telus server while the old one is not and it looks like they don't talk to each other. 

I think we might see My Account moves to Telus system as well eventually.  I hope at that time, both sites will integrate together without the need of jumping back and forth

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kb_mv 

Customer Support Agents can help.  There are 2 ways to reach them:

1. Create a support ticket by clicking  here , then type Support Ticket, then select Contact Us, then select the topic that more closely matches your requestThen click  Click here to submit a ticket , or,
  2. Send a private message to them by clicking here  
Need Help? Let's chat.