Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S10

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Anybody has Samsung S10?

Any comments, recommendations?

Is S10 really worth more than S10e? I do not care for camera performance.

36 REPLIES 36

@softech wrote:

I like a bigger screen, so if price is not a factor, I would choose S10

Offers on kijiji are from $300 to $450 for 'mint' or 'excellent condition'. Some come with screen protector and otter case... And there is not much difference in price between S10 and S10e. Decisions, decisions...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Meow  , main difference between the 2 phones is the form factor.. screen and size

Camera is different but you don't mind

Battery is slightly smaller with S10e.  But since the screen is smaller, so, it offset the disadvantage (you expect very similar battery time out of it)

Processor is the same so performance wide would be same

Fingerprint sensor setup is different,

Again, sorry, I don't use S10 myself.  But I would say since the main thing, processor is the same, you would not notice any difference performance wide.  So, it would be down to your personal preference with the difference is size,  ARE YOU OK with the screen.  

I like a bigger screen, so if price is not a factor, I would choose S10

@HALIMACS wrote:

One of my older models looked like this - virtually indestructible and battery lasted forever.  I owned it for almost 10 years!!

I hear you!!!!

If you need phone for basic communication/SMS then old fashioned flip phone is most likely the best choice. And correct, battery last(ed) forever.

But as more and more companies/services develop apps, if you want to use them, you need smart phone.

Just found Wealthsimple's app has more features than their Web page. And those features are really important.

@Anonymous wrote:

Compare Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite vs. Samsung Galaxy S10e vs. Samsung Galaxy S10.

Thank you S--S. I visited many comparison sites. That is not the point of my question.

I would like to hear REAL experience from REAL people having and using this phone(s) on a daily basis.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Meow 

I would personally choose the device with the minimal requirements you might be looking for.

Sure, some will entice you with better graphics, memory, etc, etc, but if you find you're not really needing that, why bother.

One way to look at it is today's devices are likely only gonna last 1-3 years so they're no longer the devices of the past.

One of my older models looked like this - virtually indestructible and battery lasted forever.  I owned it for almost 10 years!!!

HALIMACS_1-1621854402679.jpeg

Need Help? Let's chat.