cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STOP OVERCHARGING ME!!!

maxim_tchernov
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You have been overcharging me since May 2022! By my calculations, you have overcharged me 334.73! I have initiated an official complaint with CRTC. STOP CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD!!!!! the payments are debited from my bank account every month!!! If I don't receive a credit on my account of 334.73 within 10 days, I will initiate litigation against Public Mobile in Alberta Small Court.

Do govern yourself accordingly.

Maxim

5 REPLIES 5

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

WHY did you wait 6 months to start complaining?

You should remove autopay and pay manually, that simple.

Did you try to contact agent for an explanation and assistance at all?

How much you were charged each month? Maybe somebody from your family has a service with PM and is using your CC to pay for it.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@maxim_tchernov You have been overcharged since May and you are just now complaining? Are you trying to let your account go dormant so that after 90 days it is closed? If you don't want your CC charged go into your account and remove it from "autopay". PM doesn't debit your bank account directly so are you using a VISA debit card?

Barring any real info from you, as others have stated you will need to contact a CSA.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @maxim_tchernov 

if you want us to help, would be nice if you can provide us more information.

Login to My Account, go to Payment page, and check what are the transactions, you can post screenshots and we can try to help

If those extra charges were not there, maybe you activated more than 1 account?  Sometime it happens

If you really want to get your money back, it is better to open ticket with PM first and not to make any formal complaint elsewhere

to open ticket

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@maxim_tchernov   Sorry but complaining here won't help with that.

To get help please either use the Chat Bot Simon to get a service ticket or send a private message to CS_Agent

Good luck.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@maxim_tchernov  Wrong place to demand a refund.. we are all customers that help each other.. send a message to a CSagent…

Need Help? Let's chat.