cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLVED: Cant access self serve.

EvilPeanut
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Mary_M helped me get the phone up and running yesterday, there was a technical issue with the port from telus, so it took a little longer than expected. This morning phone is up and running calling and texting.

Im just having issues trying to get into the self serve portion of the site. When I try to create a login I get the error message...

* The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here.

When I try to go through Forgot password, thinking maybe it was set up during account activation process it says email is not verified.

I did get a email verification email and clicked link to verify yesterday, but got this message,

A validation email has already been sent to your acount

19 REPLIES 19

@Donispissed  a écrit :

"The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here."

I made the mistake of entering my pmobile address as my email address and now the system is too stupid to send me verification code to my phone so I can correct it!  I can't create a new account for my number and I can't fix my current account.  A human being could have solved this with no hassle.  THANKS A BUNCH PUBLIC MOBILE.

Try a different browser or in incognito mode. And in 50 minutes. If nothing help write a message to the moderator for help https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and give them details of your problem. waiting time is few hours to 2 days. Remember we are here to help you...but mistakes are our responsability.Smiley Happy

Donispissed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

"The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here."

I made the mistake of entering my pmobile address as my email address and now the system is too stupid to send me verification code to my phone so I can correct it!  I can't create a new account for my number and I can't fix my current account.  A human being could have solved this with no hassle.  THANKS A BUNCH PUBLIC MOBILE.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Contact a mod in the morning.

Shalaprime
I am having the same issue when I'm trying to reset my password now as well

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @jlush1975,

Don't worry! I've been notified that the agent who assisted yesterday is currently working on your case. 

I believe they should have replied to your email by now. 

You can always get back to me if you need anything 🙂

Cheers,

Kalla

@jlush1975 It sounds like you could use some help from a moderator. @Kalla_A or @Mary_M should be able to help you resolve this. Please wait for one of them to respond to you.

jlush1975
Yes, says it can't validate email

@jlush1975 Have you tried the forgot password functionality?

jlush1975
I'm having the same issue. PM had to close my account and open a new one to fix an error but now I can't log into my self serve and it won't let me setup a new self serve account, it says number is in use with another account. They kept my same phone number, but now I need to setup new self serve somehow, please help

Chaki

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Chaki,

I'm sorry about this, I will be glad to assist you with this.

Would you kindly send me your PM phone number via private message? 

Thanks @Rockdaddy22 🙂

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Rockdaddy22
It's a known issue that's pops up time to time, tomorrow morning @Shazia_K should be able to get this solved for you.

Welcome to the PM family @Chaki 🙂

Chaki

I have similar issue:-

Im just having issues trying to get into the self serve portion of the site. When I try to create a login I get the error message...

* The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here.

When I try to go through Forgot password, thinking maybe it was set up during account activation process it says email is not verified.

I did get a email verification email and clicked link to verify yesterday, but got this message,

A validation email has already been sent to your acount

Please help.

Rockdaddy22
Glad everything worked out, welcome to the PM family 🙂

EvilPeanut

Ah, thanks. I looked for something like that but didnt see it right away. Will do so from here on out.

Thanks.

@EvilPeanut Great to hear!!

Instead of renaming the thread, please accept any post as a solution to mark the entire thread as solved. Do you see the black "Accept as Solution" button on the bottom of every post?

EvilPeanut

Thanks for the help. Everything is up and running now.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @EvilPeanut,

Welcome to Public Mobile 😉

I'm really sorry to see that you are having issues accessing your self-serve account. 

Can you please click here and create your self-serve account again?

If you are still having issues, do not hesitate to private message me.

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Need Help? Let's chat.