cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card

Hung2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered the SIM card on line on July 8, but until now I haven't received it. I already paid for the first month. How long will it take to receive it?

4 REPLIES 4

@teeann0517 wrote:

It all depends on where it is being shipped from and where the delivery destination is, I am in New Brunswick and ordered a sim online a a year or so ago and it took 5 days to get to me. If it takes any longer than a week, then I would suggest contacting PM for a tracking number, if you haven't received one already. Or double check to make sure you gave them the right shipping address. 

Customers should not be contacting PUblic Mobile asking for a tracking number. Most SIM cards are shipped using a method without shipment tracking.

teeann0517
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It all depends on where it is being shipped from and where the delivery destination is, I am in New Brunswick and ordered a sim online a a year or so ago and it took 5 days to get to me. If it takes any longer than a week, then I would suggest contacting PM for a tracking number, if you haven't received one already. Or double check to make sure you gave them the right shipping address. 

Neil11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Your best is buying bet is buying a physical sim card from a koodo/telus store or a mobile klinic store. Then contact CS_AGENT and they will credit you the cost of the sim $11.30 (10+tax). This was what I did after waiting almost 2 weeks and my sim not arriving.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Hung2   The time varies it can be a few days or three weeks, it comes by Canada Post.  Mine took a week but I remember the instructions were to contact customer service if it hadn't arrived within ten business days.  You can contact customer service by opening a ticket at the chat icon bottom right of this page.  Although you already paid, your plan should not start counting down the 30 days until the sim is activated.

Need Help? Let's chat.