cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card not delivered

Tarekalshawa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I know when I’d be receiving SIM card? I’ve ordered it a week ago and not a single sign or email to confirm! 

4 REPLIES 4

Tarekalshawa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the responses. 2-3 weeks delivery is entirely unacceptable! I’ve been in quarantine for two weeks which worked out nicely, but now I’m down $10 for a SIM card that I won’t be using given I need one as soon as I’m out. 

Horrible experience on Public’s side in not setting the expectation and ripping people off for useless SIM cards. Other brands like Virgin Mobile and Rogers had much faster delivery. I opted for public assuming it’s the underdog and hence, better customer service brand. I was hoping I’d be a fan. But shame it went this way. 

BasesLoadedWalk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@HALIMACS wrote:

Hi @Tarekalshawa 

Canada Post has been terribly backed up since December.

I would recommend you give it 2 weeks.

If you're in desperate need for a SIM card, try London Drugs or Wal-Mart.

Took 6 days for mine to be shipped by canada post about 2 weeks ago. Shipped to alberta from ontario.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Tarekalshawa 

Canada Post has been terribly backed up since December.

I would recommend you give it 2 weeks.

If you're in desperate need for a SIM card, try London Drugs or Wal-Mart.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Tarekalshawa wrote:

How can I know when I’d be receiving SIM card? I’ve ordered it a week ago and not a single sign or email to confirm! 

@Tarekalshawa You should probably expect 2-3 weeks for delivery. That seems to be the average around this time. If you need one quicker, go to a local shop and pick one up. You can use the ordered one for you first referral. Welcome to PM.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/store-locator

Need Help? Let's chat.