cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card delivery tracking

Jay45
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey guys, I have ordered a SIM card and I want to track the delivery using Canada Post. However, I can't because I don't know my order number. Where do I find my order number? Also, if the delivery is late, can I go to a store and do an in-person pick up? Which store should I call for this? Tell & Koodo stores?

8 REPLIES 8

Jay45

Then I need to buy a phone mobile SIM card for Amazon, right?

@Jay45  You can get from Amazon also $4.99 

Jay45

Are only Koodo Telus stores available for me to pick up my SIM card?

@Jay45  Yes you would have to pay for new SIM card picking one up at local Koodo telus store . How ever you can ask support if they can reimburse you for the cost of the SIM card 

Jay45

Do I have just have to call the store and pick up the physical SIM card? Also, because I paid for the subscription plan already, do I have to only pay for the price of the physical SIM card? Or is the physical SIM card going to be free?

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

There is no order number as these sre sent standard mailing by Canada Post

Frank52
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Jay45 You can always pick up a physical SIM card from a nearby store so that you can sign up immediately. To find out which stores near you sell physical SIM cards, you can go to https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/pick-up-SIM and enter our postal code. The site will then suggest you stores closest to you that sell SIM cards.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jay45  There’s no tracking it mailed regular snail mail . But note 

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive .if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up or order from Amazon .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect it . Or if you can get a credit for buying a new SIM card .message support directly while your already here and logged in the community you can send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.