cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Cards

Jared3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Well Public Mobile Sim Cards wel come to Stores like WALMART President's Choice Stores Dollarama The Dollar Store Giant Tiger All the Convenience stores in Canada now that he have 4G it well nice to put them and easier to pick then not going to the A TELUS Like little Towns like Mitchell ont Canada dose not have a Telus Store they order it online or going to Stratford ont now That Gas Price is $2L I Was Hopeing you do the same thing like Lucky Mobile And Chatr they have there Sim Cards at walmart and more locations Store in Canada.

4 REPLIES 4

alwinhuynh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Unfortunately you can't, but they come pretty fast in the mail. It said 5-10 business days for me but mine came in 3!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Jared3 Unfortunately, PM decided to not offer SIM cards through retail partners like Walmart or RCSS. Your best options is to order it online. Perhaps order one and keep it in case if you ever need one. If you're a Prime Member, you can get the sim very quickly.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jared3   I hear you.  I always think Lucky has a good model for selling sim card at Dollarama

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Jared3 

now you can purchase from locations Store in Canada.Telus or Koodo, or online in here Sim Card (publicmobile.ca)

2 SIM card for $10 plus tax.

Need Help? Let's chat.