cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rollover consequences

Raku
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Greetings, Last week i decided to select a promotional plan of 34$ 5G 50GB. Then got a reward of 240GB to use in 5 months... and was wondering if was was going to lose all the previous rewards that i earn before or will it be carried over since i have tried to be loyal... Question is should i not take the new subscription to keep my earnings?

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

Raku
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the clarity. Always trying to optimize things... hopefully it benefits users in some way...

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Raku 

Did you already switch to the $34 plan or is the switch pending until your next renewal date?  

You will not lose your rewards (autopay, loyalty) due to the switch.  However, starting May 1, all legacy reward customers will be switched to the points system.  It is mandatory.  You will keep any previous data and long distance add ons, etc. 

Please note that with the 240 GB data bonus, according to FAQ, if you change plans to a lower cost plan, you will lose the data promo add on.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help/articles/move-to-public-points

kcorscadden
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Will you actually use the 240 GB though?  I ask this because the previous rewards you had are gone and have been converted into that 240 GB payout.  So if you don't need the 240 GB, then continue with your plan to switch over to the $34 5G 50 GB plan.

Whether you switch or don't switch, you're going to lose all your legacy rewards regardless.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Raku 

only the 240GB special data add-on has a 150 days expiry.  Your previous data rewards you got from More is Merrier promotion will still be on your account unitl all used up

Need Help? Let's chat.