cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming did not work

kier001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, during my visit to the USA in May, I use both roaming to make phone calls and use the Internet. Unfortunately, the romping was completely unusable and I have no idea why. Even my 200 min US minutes did not work. I tried reconnecting to other service providers, but with no good results. No one was able to call me and vice versa. I asked for additional service but didn't get it at all. In this situation, I am asking for a refund. And I suggest make sure that your roaming service will work abroad. Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@kier001   What roaming did you buy, are you on a Canada-US plan or did you get a roaming add-on?  The 200 minutes US minutes is for calling the US from Canada, not for calling within the US.

Send a private message to support using this link if the chatbot doesn't work

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

kier001

Thanks. This communications system with chatbots etc is  very annoying. Public Mobile has terrible UX experience. 

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Also we are all customers here you will need to open a ticket using chat bot. Type customers service agent or open ticket or just go through the steps till it gives you the option for a ticket.  We can't give you a refund

Rastin

Is your phone volte? If 3g the US nolonger uses it so you would need a new phone in that case. What phone do you have?

kier001

Did that and didn't work. 

Rastin

Manually select at&t or t-moble also change to 4g or 2g

Need Help? Let's chat.