cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming call plan

scarlett_dong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a 250 MB roaming data plan for US. It did not work at the begining, so I purchased a US call 200 min US and Canada Long Distance add-on. By the end, I findnally got the roaming data to work, but the 200 min US and Canada Long Distance is still not working, I cannot make calls at all and I do not need that any more. Can I cancel this add on and add this $8 as a credit? Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@scarlett_dong wrote:

I purchased a 250 MB roaming data plan for US. It did not work at the begining, so I purchased a US call 200 min US and Canada Long Distance add-on. By the end, I findnally got the roaming data to work, but the 200 min US and Canada Long Distance is still not working, I cannot make calls at all and I do not need that any more. Can I cancel this add on and add this $8 as a credit? Thanks!

200 minutes is only for calling if you are in Canada. The roaming add on is unlimited talk.

Yes I agree with @Dunkman   and chances are you will not get a refund. Just save the US calling add on for future use as it won't expire til used up. You may use it to call Americans anyhow and while a little more expensive  than the $5/500 min add on for canada if You downgrade to the $15 plan at some point you can use it to supplement your outgoing calling then.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@scarlett_dong wrote:

200 minutes is only for calling if you are in Canada. The roaming add on is unlimited talk.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle
You bought the wrong add on. You bought the long distance calling add on for US and Canada long distance calling when you are in Canada. Generally, there are no refunds in prepaid plans. You could use the long distance calling for future call. Unused minutes do roll over.
Need Help? Let's chat.