cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

messenabout
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

REWARDS OLD SCHOOL

I don't think I'm receiving the proper amount of rewards each month. Hi received $2 for auto pay and $2 for loyalty. I've been with public mobile since 2019. Does that not look like $6? How do I find out the anniversary date of when I joined Public Mobile?

16 REPLIES 16

@Community_QA wrote:

@esjliv   i was talking about the history showing.  I thought only show 6 months history

Ohh, sorry @Community_QA . Ok.

Yes, you can go back 1 year when you select the calendar icon. It works, I just checked to confirm before I posted to the OP above, and I could go back to May 2021.

Community_QA

@esjliv   i was talking about the history showing.  I thought only show 6 months history

I never hear of the 6 month loyalty reward on the Old Rewards program @Community_QA . 🤔

Community_QA

@esjliv  did they change it to 1 year?  I always through 6 months

but again, I don't check that a lot

@messenabout wrote:

No suspensions whatsoever. Okay that clears things up thank you. Its funny how that $1 makes a difference but its a reward  you work towards right and one of the reasons you do remain loyal.

@messenabout It's better than nothing, which other competitors don't offer. So, I agree, it can be an incentive to stay. 🙂

You can see back up to one year's payment history of transactions by choosing the start date in your self serve here. This should tell you the date when your $2 loyalty started:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/

esjliv_0-1652623029146.png

Just a week ago, I received my $2 loyalty. It was included in the 13th payment after my $1 loyalty started.

So this may be a good guide (guessament) to see when you will see yours. 

# of PaymentsNote/Awarded
1This is your activation payment
14$1 should be applied (if not suspended for more than 60 days within the anniversary period)
26$2 should be applied (if not suspended for more than 60 days within the anniversary period)
38$3 ?

If you activated May 2019, depending on what day in May, the $3 will likely show up on June or July renewal.

edit, duplicate word correction

The keyword is loyalty. Until the company raises their rate that claws back the value of that loyalty in the case of the old $10 plan. This has the effect a 37.5% and up to 60% increase in the cost of a plan that now costs that much more to keep.

So when you look in the discover points page and find your annual date (don't click any join button) you can figure out when your next additional $1 will happen. After the renewal before that date, it will show the added $1. Then after that date (the next renewal) you'll get the $1 actually added and reducing your plan cost.

messenabout

No suspensions whatsoever. Okay that clears things up thank you. Its funny how that $1 makes a difference but its a reward  you work towards right and one of the reasons you do remain loyal.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@messenabout 

Have you always recieved your rewards? If so look at your autopay rewards total and divide by 2. That will give you how many 30 day periods you have been with pm.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

@messenabout - you should be getting $3 soon...likely after your June renewal, if you were not suspended for much time within the anniversary year.

@messenabout 

You receive one extra dollar per cycle after the renewal following the  anniversary date. (Max $5)

If you joined Spring of 2019, you're likely only a month or two away from getting your next $1 off which means you will then be receiving $5 off every cycle.

@messenabout   Loyalty is $1/month on your at completion of a full year, then $2/month after 24 months, then $3/month after 36 months, $4/month after 48 months, and $5/month after 60 month and max out at $5/month 

messenabout

I have been on the $40 plan since i joined public mobile in 2019. I believe it was Spring but not positive. I will check. I receive $2 for auto pay and $2 for loyalty. Bringing my cost down to $36. Is that correct? Is it $1/year or $2/yr? maybe that's where I'm confused.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@messenabout 

I'm sure the $4 is correct.

If you started anytime after May 2019, you would only be a $2 loyalty rewards so far.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Are you saying you should get 6 in rewards or 6 should be the balance owed? If it is the latter then @BKNS27 explains that, if it is the former it would be 4 or potentially 5 depending on when you started in 2019

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@messenabout 

Please note that if you are on the old $10/month plan. It has increased to $13/month now.

So your monthly payment is now $9 including your Rewards.

You will get a text when your anniversary reward.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@messenabout - can you check back on your email for any activation welcome email you would have received from Public Mobile? Or check back on credit card statements when billing started?

Or check here...log into My Rewards:

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/myrewards/dashboard

Once there click the "Discover Public Points" near the top in the green box.

Then scroll down to the cupcake where it tells you your Anniversary date.

Need Help? Let's chat.