cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

CIECELYLI
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

 Hi, I created a Automatic credit card  payment in advance. But I didn't get any billing concessions, and there is no more extra credit rewards.

4 REPLIES 4

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Since you are just joined the community a few weeks ago it is Becuase you are on the new points program. What plan do you have with PM? If it's 15-35 you are getting less than the old structure, if it's 40 or more you are on par or actually getting more of a reward than the old structure. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

When did you join PM?

If it is after Jan 25, 2022 you are not eligible anymore for $2 off for autopay.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CIECELYLI 

If you became a customer after January 24th 2022 you are on the points program. Log into your rewards account to see your points accumulation. The minimum points redemption for a bill credit is 15pts=$15. Autopay earns 5% back in points and a 500mb data bonus on $25+ plans. (The $15 plan automatically recieved 250mb.) If you are on the rewards program did you enable lost/stolen at any point in your previous 30 day cycle?

To contact customer support :

Submit a support ticket via Simple--Simon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you prefer or cannot submit a support ticket you may send a private message : Click here 

To pre-verify add in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # & 4 digit account pin #

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@CIECELYLI wrote:

 Hi, I created a Automatic credit card  payment in advance. But I didn't get any billing concessions, and there is no more extra credit rewards.

Are you new?  There's no more autopay credits for new customers.

Need Help? Let's chat.