cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

lordmoneybag
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi i have a new sim card with a new number i would need help to transfer my rewards to my new account

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@lordmoneybag wrote:

Hi i have a new sim card with a new number i would need help to transfer my rewards to my new account

@lordmoneybag  - it may be a little unclear with what you are trying to do.

I read this as, you have a new SIM card that you want to replace with your current SIM / account (due to losing or damaged current SIM, maybe?).

If so, you can swap your sim card through your self serve account, or with help from customer support.

See "How To Change Your SIM Card" at the bottom of this Help Article: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/sim-swap-fraud

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@lordmoneybag 

Did you abandon your old account or just lose your SIM card? If you old account is still active you can get a new unactivated SIM card and perform a SIM swap. You can suspend it up to 90 days to use your current accounts service and then pick up where you left off but you cannot transfer your rewards between accounts or recover rewards from a cancelled or deactivated account.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

As long as it has been less than 90 days since your last payment you can use the new sim card and keep old account and rewards, unfortunately you can't transfer rewards between PM account. Years ago you had that option but they got rid of it 😕

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @lordmoneybag   do you have a new SIM card to be used on an existing account?  Did you request Change SIM Card from My Account?  is your new sim card working on your existing phone number?

If you have done all these, you are good.  You have the same account even you have a new SIM card, so, there is no need to transfer reward.

If you have not request Change SIM card yet, login to My Account, click Change SIM card option and pick one of the 2 ways to receive 2FA code (use email if your old SIM card is not working or lost)

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Rewards are part of the account. If you replace/switch SIM they will stay, nothing to worry about.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lordmoneybag  Rewards also stay with the same account.  So, you have two accounts now?

Sorry, you cannot transfer rewards or fund from one account to another

Need Help? Let's chat.