cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

DWhe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I activated my SIM card a few weeks ago. I put in my friends code and she isn’t saving and I didn’t get the 10 dollar saving 

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DWhe most likely the $10 savings will reflect on the next bill

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@DWhe 

Sorry to hear that but you have been the victim of one of pm's infamous glitches of the referral code not registering when entered during activation. But have no fear the CSA can add it for you once you contact them.

The bigger question is....did you activate in 2021 or 2022?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DWhe 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,
  • Refer friend code,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Let your friend check its account - does it see last 4 digits of your phone number?

Meow_0-1642637617538.png

- Does it see $1 reward for referral?

If all is NO, maybe referral code is not properly entered due to typo. 1 - l, 0-O, etc.

But if you believe everything is perfect order on your side, you should contact CSA by private message and ask them to manually enter referral code.

Spudster

@DWhe 

Customer Support Agents can help.  There are 2 ways to reach them:

1. Create a support ticket by clicking  here , then type Support Ticket, then select Contact Us, then select the topic that more closely matches your requestThen click  Click here to submit a ticket , or,

1. Send a private message to them by clicking here  

You’ll see their reply in your Community private mailbox in the envelope to the left of your avatar.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@DWhe wrote:

Hi, I activated my SIM card a few weeks ago. I put in my friends code and she isn’t saving and I didn’t get the 10 dollar saving 

Thanks

@DWhe 

If you entered their referral credit correctly upon your activation, ask your friend to look in their self-serve account under their "My Reward" section to see if your number is displaying as an active referral. (they'll see the last four digits of all active referrals listed)

When they get there, they can click on the right facing triangle to see a dropdown list of active referrals:

HALIMACS_0-1642636337320.png

0PX9O4

@DWhe 

Please send a private message to CS_Agent with your account details so they can look into this for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.