cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

CrazyGnome
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My referral reactivated their account but I didn't get my $1 off my bill. How come?

6 REPLIES 6

@CrazyGnome wrote:

My friend couldn't afford his bill for a couple of months but paid up on Monday. My plan was supposed to renew on wednesday but I was $1 short. 

@CrazyGnome   it probably off by a day or two

when your account renewed on Wed, PM actually already applied the friend referrals rewards amount on your account as Available Fund on Tue.  Understand your friend renewed his on Monday, but probably it is too late for the system to prepare the friend rewards.  

if you check your upcoming bill, does it show you having an extra $1 now ?

CrazyGnome

It comes off my bill. Lately I've been paying $12. But I thought this month would be $11?

FormosaWest1

A Customer service admin can probably look into that for you, if you direct message them. Ive had cases where my referrala dropped off my account for no apprent reason, and contacting an admin via private message worked.

CrazyGnome

My friend couldn't afford his bill for a couple of months but paid up on Monday. My plan was supposed to renew on wednesday but I was $1 short. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@CrazyGnome  Are you in old rewards or new point system. when you check payment page on my account does it show there for next renewal like his 

Handy1_0-1689553555079.png

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You don't get a dollar off your bill until renewal. You would see the additional dollar in your rewards area. Are you asking after your last renewal after that customer reactivated?

Need Help? Let's chat.