cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards saying my 'Subscription On Hold', but actually not?

Pierre_Papier
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all, I got this problem which doesn't seem to have occurred to anyone else. In my rewards page, it says my 'services are On Hold'.... as below

2024-07-11_204949.png

As such, I can't do much with my rewards points. However, my phone line is working. I can make calls, text, go online etc. And when I go to my payments tab, it clearly states my subscription is working, as below

2024-07-11_205119.png

I suspect it has something to do with that I missed a payment on June 20, when I was not in Canada. I came back and resumed service on June 30. Could that have something to do with this? But given this is a prepaid plan, that really should be it. I don't see a way to 'make up' for the time I did not pay.

You might say, who cares? If you can use your phone as normal, just ignore the message. That is until I'm porting out my number. Yes, unfortunately I find Public no longer suits my needs. However, me and my new service provider have been trying for days to port out but I'm not getting the port out message no matter what we do. I suspect the false 'subscription on hold' have something to do with it.

Appreciate if anyone have a fix. And is there someone I can contact at PM to assist with my port out?

9 REPLIES 9

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

the link is to check if your phone can be ported to Koodo.  You only use that link if you are porting into Telus/Koodo/PM.  And since your number is with PM, it means it can be port and no need ot check that link

Pierre_Papier

Why am I not supposed to use that link?

And your 'solution' is exactly what I've been doing for the past week... to no avail. Otherwise I would not have been here.

slusagm

you got an error because you were not supposed to use that link

you are actually porting out? your service working? then you can ignore that error on My Account.  

Just get the account number off the Profile page, and then request porting with your new service provider

Pierre_Papier

Thanks! Will try it.

Pierre_Papier

Wow thanks! Didn't know I can check it myself. And the result is "Unfortunately, this number isn't eligible to move to Koodo Mobile." I think there's something wrong on the PM side.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Pierre_Papier 

It looks like your current subscription expires on July 30 since you made a payment on June 30 plus you have service so you should be OK to port out. 

It is slim that you can’t port the number out. Check to see if it is eligible to port out:

https://secure.koodomobile.com/checktransfereligibilityparrot/checkSingle.do;checktransfereligibilit... 

The plan expires on July 29 (eastern time).  If the customer tries to port out on July 30, the port out will fail if the the payemnt system have already attempted the renewal.

Also, the above porting eligibility check is only for checking the eligbility to port into Kooodo (Telus and Public too).  It is not a check to see if a number can be ported out, nor can it check porting eligibility to other non-Telus brands.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Pierre_Papier 

It looks like your current subscription expires on July 30 since you made a payment on June 30 plus you have service so you should be OK to port out. 

It is slim that you can’t port the number out. Check to see if it is eligible to port out:

https://secure.koodomobile.com/checktransfereligibilityparrot/checkSingle.do;checktransfereligibilit... 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Pierre_Papier 

maybe just browser cache, please use Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser to login My Account to confirm again

If same,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

slusagm

what happen if you try using PM app?

you try it on Incognito mode?

Need Help? Let's chat.