cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards points

79lemmonjr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have $15 off my next bill thanks to reward points. I was wondering however if I can instead revert them back to points and gift them to a friend instead? 

7 REPLIES 7

parkerremy2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So you can but only if they will make an exception. and most likely they won't.

Why? There is no logical reason 

Rahulahuja
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The points are just for ourself only ..use it for Paying for next month or doing add on’s… 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately I don't think they can revert points back either

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@79lemmonjr 

You cannot gift points to a friend unfortunately though it's kind of you to ask if you can. If you have already redeemed them for a $15 bill credit you can ask customer support if they can be reverted back to points (this is uncharted territory since points are still new and most of us are on the rewards program.) However in theory they should be able to since mistakes are made when purchasing an add on the same holds true when redeeming points.

Interestingly though when it comes to a community reward you can "gift" it to a friend by changing your community email to the self serve email of your friend. If your friend is on the rewards program presumably they would be $$ rewards instead of points. 

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

79lemmonjr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

thank you for the information 🙏

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@79lemmonjr 

You must have redeemed your 15 points. From reading the Points ad, It's up to you when and how you redeem; enjoy ultimate flexibility with Public Points...you can leave them as accumulated points. 

Best to clarify with a CS_Agent and revert the $15 as 15 points.

Unfortunately, I don't think you can gift the points to your friend.

Maybe use the points for contest entries (there were three iPhone 13 winners in the last draw) or use them for Add-ons.

Need Help? Let's chat.