cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards only half applied (lost/stolen glitch)

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

As I have said before when it comes to public mobile..."Stranger things have happened?!!"

Earlier this month I briefly suspended my $10 account because I have lost my A3 somewhere in the house?!! I renewed last night and just sent a private message to customer support. I decided to quickly check my transaction history just to be sure that I needed support when I discover half of my rewards were applied. My $2 in loyalty rewards and $3 in referral rewards were applied but $2 autopay and my $15 community reward were not applied. This is a first. It's usually all or nothing not half and half?!!

Looks like another tech team ticket to be opened. Will update as it progresses.....🤔?

Screenshot_20211125-131100~2.png

17 REPLIES 17

@NDesai 

To get back on topic....the CSA said it was a glitch in my account.....the rewards only being half applied that is.

@NDesai 

This is not the usual activity when lost/stolen is used. Trust me with the amount of times I have suspended the bf's account I have become an expert in this field.😃 It's normally no rewards apply at all and they have to be applied manually. Now I have asked for a tech team ticket to be opened. Alongside my ticket to fix my community accounts private messaging.

I finally got a reply on my account by copy and pasting the verification link sent to me on the bf's account that I copy and pasted into my private messaging and verified using my self serve account details. A tiresome, time consuming way of getting customer support.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Wow, a lot of unnecessary off topic talks in here. 

@darlicious I believe this is normal behavior when your account is in Lost/Stolen phone state and renewal date passes. Since Loyalty and Referral rewards are fixed every renewal, they were applied. AutoPay might be set to only apply during renewal date. Do you see community rewards on the Rewards page? If yes, it will apply during the next renewal. 

What a nightmare bouncing between accounts to get customer support. The temporary workaround of using the link for private messaging doesn't work. I have to use the bf's community account at the moment for communication with CSA's. Absolutely none on my account.

@J_PM 

This needs to be fixed! This is ridiculous!!

@softech 

No reply yet....time to switch accounts.

@hairbag1 

I do realize the irony that it is I that has lost my phone rather than the bf.....but I did lose the bf again last night. Probably permanently this time....the shenanigans are getting old. Time to start anew.....

@Yummy 

Lol....hardly. In fact I often leave my phone in my room and go check it for any missed calls. I rarely use any of my 3 phones for community work....only if I am out and about and have to kill some time.

@Yummy 

I don't need my phone to contribute to the community or for the account to be active . I just can't use that account or service without the sim card. I know it's here somewhere so I don't need to swap sim cards. It's not my main phone line so it's not that big of a deal....for now.

@Yummy wrote:

These two are contradictions!😋🙄

How do you get $15 comm rewards without your phone??????? Know any backdoor to hack your reward counter? 😋

@Yummy   You don't need your phone.. the account is active..and just keep reply in the Community here and you will get the reward..(hey.. i replying on my computer too.. not on my phone.  :))

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

because I have lost my A3 somewhere in the house?!!

and my $15 community reward were not applied. This is a

These two are contradictions!😋🙄

How do you get $15 comm rewards without your phone??????? Know any backdoor to hack your reward counter? 😋

@HALIMACS 

Ok I will try that....

@walker1 

Lol🤣🤣🤣!!

@esjliv 

Rewards are consistently applied shortly after midnight eastern in this manner (at least on all of the accounts I manage).....

• Community
  • Autopay
  • Refer-a-friend
  • Loyalty

The first two were not applied. Then a couple or more hours later the 30 day plan is charged and any additional data or minutes plan amount for $15+plans. My renewal is finished and my account is active. More than anything I am surprised any rewards were applied at all!

Time to send a private message via the link....

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

As I have said before when it comes to public mobile..."Stranger things have happened?!!"

Earlier this month I briefly suspended my $10 account because I have lost my A3 somewhere in the house?!! I renewed last night and just sent a private message to customer support. I decided to quickly check my transaction history just to be sure that I needed support when I discover half of my rewards were applied. My $2 in loyalty rewards and $3 in referral rewards were applied but $2 autopay and my $15 community reward were not applied. This is a first. It's usually all or nothing not half and half?!!

Looks like another tech team ticket to be opened. Will update as it progresses.....🤔?

Screenshot_20211125-131100~2.png

@HALIMACS  - I 2nd that. Google Home, or Nest, or other...very useful, when your phone is basically 2 feet away from you, but out of site. 😂

@darlicious These are just dated today. Is it possible they will appear by day's end?

I know these are not time stamped or anything, but I do notice all lines are not listed at the same time on payment day, because I check early in the day and it is not complete until later on.

Oh crap, @darlicious.   Yea, it doesn't work so well if the device is powered off 🤣

I've heard of a fantastic way to 'recall' where one has placed something - give it a try.   It's kinda odd-sounding, but just go with it.

After placing something somewhere, mentally picture it exploding violently and loudly into a thousand pieces blowing out in all directions.  (i told you it was slightly odd-sounding...)

Later (whether it's a day, a week, a month), you'll have better mental recall of where you placed it.

Trust me - it works.

@HALIMACS 

The key there is as long as it's powered on....find my phone does the same thing. By the time I realized it was missing (about 2 days) the 2017 battery had already died. Maybe I will find it by Christmas....or in the next week as we rearrange the living room to fit the Christmas tree in as I suspect it's hiding in there somewhere....?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious 

You HAVE GOT TO get yourself a smart google home (or similar) device.

I don't know how many times I've asked my google home to "find my phone".  It enables the device to ring at the loudest available volume setting, so long as it's powered "on", even if it's muted, set on Do Not Disturb, etc.

I've use it probably once every few weeks... a great tool.

Re the rewards - that is strange.  Please do update us!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.