cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards given but no announcement

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I don't know if others received their rewards.  I got mine today.  I don't see any announcements.  Is rewards no longer worthy of celebration?

5 REPLIES 5

@Triguy wrote:

There is a delay in the announcements.  Probably will be posted in a few days.

I don't really see this as a delay in the annoucement yet. Usually, customers who check their self serve accounts on a regular basis before the announcement is made. It's sort of rare to see the annoucement before the rewards are given out, and when that happens, members tend to get concerned that they might have been missed.

As for the annoucement itself, there's nothing new to it, and it says the same thing every month. I could type something up with a relatively high degree of accuracy just based on the bravo leaderboard (although bravos don't count for everything).

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I think PM runs an app to figure out the distribution first.  Then, a PM writes up the community reward announcement according to the result a couple days later.  YMMV  Just my educated guess.

The community reward credit was applied sometime last night. Noticed it in my account around 7PM EST

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lemony_Snicket wrote:

I don't know if others received their rewards.  I got mine today.  I don't see any announcements.  Is rewards no longer worthy of celebration?

Unlike last month, it has been my experience here that the reward is distributed to accounts before any announcement or badge.

There's an unofficial thread down in The Lounge that gets updated when people notice that the reward has been distributed.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There is a delay in the announcements.  Probably will be posted in a few days.

Need Help? Let's chat.