Did you mean: 

Rewards for monthly plan vs 90 day plan

Radhan58
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is my current plan: 

Radhan58_0-1686606854340.png

If I switched to this plan:

Radhan58_1-1686606935933.png

I will be getting additional 10GB data for the same monthly subscription of $39.

I am currently getting $11 in rewards so effectively paying $28 plus taxes monthly. So if I switched to the plan will I get $33 in rewards effectively paying $28 plus taxes per 30 days?

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just Saw This in REWARDS Under Preauthorised Payments and Rewards, etc. :

Pre-authorized payments Rewards are earned when you set up automatic payments with a pre-authorized credit or Visa Debit card.

Earn:

• 30-day subscription: $2/30 days
  • 90-day subscription: $6/90 days
  • 10-day subscription: not eligible

Note: if you are on a 90-day subscription, your Rewards will be accumulated and applied every 90 days. 10-day subscriptions are not eligible for Rewards.

Refer-a-Friend and earn $1 off every 30 days, or $3 off every 90 days. Your friend will also receive a one-time $10 credit when they activate.

Head over to the Public Mobile Community, and lend a hand. Asking questions, answering questions or just providing your thoughts can earn up to $20 per calendar month.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Radhan58 

there will be a little bit of a loss for the initial startup because one has to pay 3 months upfront. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Radhan58   Yes true

but please note PM will be charging you upfront $39x3.  Since you are going form a 30 days cycle, you only earned a  one month rewards for this initial 90 days plan charge, so, you should be paying $39x3  - $11

You should be getting rewards of $11 x 3 at the end of the 90 days cycle, but since it is a new process, we all wonder how PM will execute this rewards credit for 90 days plan

@Radhan58 wrote:

I will be getting additional 10GB data for the same monthly subscription of $39.

I am currently getting $11 in rewards so effectively paying $28 plus taxes monthly. So if I switched to the plan will I get $33 in rewards effectively paying $28 plus taxes per 30 days?

That's essientially true per 30 days, but it remains to be seen how the rewards will get paid out.  I've been infromed that there have been changes to the timing of rewards being paid out for 90-day plans, although the net results should be the same.

Need Help? Let's chat.