cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards Gone??

MrLyn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I’ve been with Public Mobile for years. My old rewards are gone. Can anyone help me? 

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

@MrLyn wrote:

Hi, I’ve been with Public Mobile for years. My old rewards are gone. Can anyone help me? 

The rewards are likely still there.  On a regular occurance, I see my rewards balance show as zero.  This happens whenever the site can't load the details.  The information always restores itself eventually.

@MrLyn  You mentioned you will be switching plans at the end of your billing cycle . Does that mean you changed plan for next renewal? Is it possible you made the switch immediately. Check your credit card for two bills this month also check your my account like this 

Try again incognito/private mode

And or lap top /computer

OR

simply try refreshing the page to check data plan / mins / add ons

Handy1_0-1687814765922.jpeg

For most up to date account info

to be certain you didn’t accidentally already change plans that could be why your not seeing the rewards but will for your next renewal 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MrLyn 

if you login to My Account, then go to Rewards tab, it will ask you to go to My Rewards site,  click on "View My Rewards" what you do see there?

or you can use this direct link https://myrewards.publicmobile.ca/en/

do you see any rewards related with $ or Points?

If you are on the Legacy rewards, you should see it showing you the Total Saving for this cycle

@MrLyn  That’s strange . Then please ask support to investigate 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

MrLyn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did not switch my rewards and rarely log into my account. I am in the process of switching plans, but will at the end of my billing cycle

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@MrLyn  Did you accidentally switch to points rewards by accident? Or did you  change plan immediately and not on next renewal  in the last 30 days 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Sounds like you accidently converted the old system into the new system. Sadly when that's done, there is no turning back time my friend.

Need Help? Let's chat.