cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward question

RJ-Russell0523
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

December 1, 2022 I received a Public Mobile email with “Refer a friend and you’ll both save $25” message. I decided to take advantage of this offer and got my wife her own phone and registered it December 3, 2022. I’m 79 and I thought I did everything correct to activate this offer. To date I don’t see any acknowledgement in our accounts. How do I investigate this?

Also, is the $2.00 pre-authorizing pay credit no longer?

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Glad you posted here @RJ-Russell0523 

Did the email say something like this:

"$25 Refer-a-friend bonus will be applied as a $5 monthly credit for up to 5 months, as long as both the referrer and referee remain active Public Mobile customers. Customers must use their unique referral code. Limited to one credit per customer."

"Eligible customers will receive a monthly SMS confirmation when credit has been applied to the account."

If you have not seen any $5 added to the applicable account(s) then for sure submit a ticket to CSA (customer support) by methods provided by @Handy1 .

Make sure you provide them with your referral code and the new account/phone number that was activated.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

There is no more $2 off for autopay for new customers.

As for missing $25 credit, contact agent as per previous posts. Let us know what was explanation from agent - why do you miss credit...

If opening a ticket does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@RJ-Russell0523   you have been getting $2 Autopay rewards?  it should still be there unless you changed to the new Public Points

for the $5x 5 months, you should have got it.  

Check your wife account, see if she got any $10 credit shortly after activation, should be within 3 days.

If not receive too, you will need to open a single ticket for both of you and have PM support to check:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact a CS agent to get this resolved.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@RJ-Russell0523  You need support to look into you $25 credit it’s it’s been more then 72 hours , also auto reward if for the old reward system you won’t get that if your in the new point system you can view and redeem your points in the rewards portal 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.