cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward plan

Evelynfu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi team,

I have use PM for around ten years with the old reward plan. And I don't want to change to new points reward plan at all.

Could I change the monthly mobile plan without change reward plan?

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3

bmwrider
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the same question as I have the same issue...I get loyalty credit off my bill, and a pre-authorized payment off my bill. My plan is $15.00 and I have $7 .00 taken off that each month. Will that disappear when this new rewards plan comes into effect in a couple of months?  If so...I will be cancelling my plan completely. I don't use much data, don't make many phone calls, do some texting, and don't know enough people to be able to refer them to Public Mobile, so my chances of building up points is about nil. If I get no reward for years of Public Mobile use, then I will go elsewhere. I tried to search for an answer to this, but all I get is info about switching from one plan to another plan...nothing about being forced to accept this points system.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Evelynfu 

You can freely change plan and it won't affect your current rewards from the legacy rewards system, which was also confirmed by Community Manager here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FAQ-amp-Troubleshooting/td-p/986594

Will I be moved to the new rewards program if I change my plan?
Changing your plan won’t automatically transfer you to our new Public Points rewards program. If you’re currently on our legacy rewards program, you will continue to stay on it. However, we encourage you to explore Public Points, as it opens up even more opportunities for savings.

Need Help? Let's chat.