cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED HELP ASAP

michaelkna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone subscription shows that it's been paid and is active but it's saying otherwise when I make calls and won't let me use data. 

I work from my phone so I need this resolved ASAP

7 REPLIES 7

michaelkna

I think it's just a mechanism for failed payments. This is absolutely crazy that I'm unable to use my phone nor get into contact with someone directly. I understand not having a phone based customer service rep but at least an online chat support. I literally can't make any of the calls that I need to for work this morning.

@michaelkna 

Interesting.... what does your phone settings show as your number?  Check eSIM manager in your phone. 

You may need to submit a ticket for Customer service help as described in first post.  Using the chatbot or the following link:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

michaelkna

It's an ESim. What's also interesting is that when I dial *611 it shows 
Number changed by SIM

@michaelkna 

Do you have another phone that you can try your PM SIM card in?  Again, that would provide helpful advice. Determine whether hardware issue versus PM service problem. 

michaelkna

texting, calls and internet don't work. Tried reset but nothing

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@michaelkna 

What about texting?  

I might also suggest network reset os phone.  Note: this will erase any saved Wifi passwords.  

You can try your SIM card in another working phone.  This will help determine whether phone issue versus PM service problem. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@michaelkna  Try rebooting the phone see if that helps . Also try putting a 1 in front of the contact . If still no luck please 

submit ticket with support . using the chat bubble bottom right of screen 

Handy1_0-1710421149314.jpeg

If that doesn’t work you can always send private message to support .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.