cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward Upon Upgrade Not Showing

Awres
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just went ahead and upgraded my plan effective now instead of renewal date (Aug 7th) and I noticed my rewards which usually decrease my monthly by $4 were not applied. Should I report this as an issue or will it apply later ? 😞 

9 REPLIES 9

JL9
Mayor / Maire

If you reach out to a CSA and explain what occurred and it was an honest mistake, since it was so close to the date they may be able to manually add something for you to take this into account, no guarantees though

@softech 

Thanks for catching that.

Will edit my post.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Awres 

Your rewards will take 48 hours to show up in your account but no worries I would suggest you contact a CS_Agent if it is not in your account after the timeframe.

@BKNS27   I am afraid  there is no 48 hours to wait here.

OP issue was " I noticed my rewards which usually decrease my monthly by $4 were not applied.".  OP was asking why he was charged full amount

The 48 hours was about changing speed as well as having new reward points posted on the rewards site.  

We are here to help!

Awres
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you everyone for trying to help. 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Awres 

contact to support team by private message CS_Agent  to them check it in your account why is missing.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Awres   That's unfortunate that you chose to make the plan change effective immediately instead of scheduling the change at next renewal since there was only 3 days left in your current cycle.  That would have ensured that you received the rewards and plan change on Aug. 7th.   Something to remember for the future.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Awres   A  plan change with Change Plan now will not have rewards applied.

But no worry, in your next renewal, your rewards will come back

FYI, Scheduled plan change using "Change plan on next renewal date" will have the rewards applied

Need Help? Let's chat.