cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward System

raymondzhou122
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I choose not to go with Public Mobile's new reward system, will I continue to get my discounted credits from like friend referrals? Or is Public Mobile going to discontinue this credit system for this newer reward system?

15 REPLIES 15

@raymondzhou122 

This might help. 

CB4F2BBC-8203-4D75-92B5-5402BF48B524.jpeg

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@raymondzhou122 wrote:

If I choose not to go with Public Mobile's new reward system, will I continue to get my discounted credits from like friend referrals?

YES And loyalty and auto-pay. 

Or is Public Mobile going to discontinue this credit system for this newer reward system?

ASSUME NOT AS IT WAS GRANDFATHERED. 

it didn't make sense for them to destroy the loyalty reward like that. it takes a long time to achieve that full reward. when you also compare it to the overall experience of the services, this company isn't worth it. for the average customer who just wants a reliable service. this place definitely isn't a choice anymore. 

they want to make Koodo the prepaid brand of choice. that's why their plans are the same as PM and also offer full LTE.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel4 

The koodo plans that are the same price as public mobile's are throttled to 3mbps. The full speed 4G LTE speed plans are a little more. But they are offering retailers the old promotions that pm used to offer like free month credits and ongoing bonus referral credits of $25+ for both the referrer and the referree.

The only thing keeping me with public mobile is the old rewards program. I am now terribly disappointed in my provider and telus as a whole or should I say ...A hole....? Well Darren Entwistle you reap what you sow.....careful you might end up with a crop of tomacco?!!

PMs new reward system is 💩 relatively speak that is 🙃

raymondzhou122
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yea even with the new rewards program, I still think pm deals are better than big companies like Roger and Bell